Rydal, GA

Change Town

Historical Sites around Rydal, GA

813 Indian Mounds Road, South West, Cartersville, GA
Home to several thousand Native Americans from 1000 A.D. to 1550 A.D., this 54-acre site protects six earthen mounds, a plaza, village site, borrow... Read More
1211 Chatsworth Hwy NE, Calhoun, GA
New Echota is one of the most significant Cherokee Indian sites in the nation and was where the tragic “Trail of Tears” officially bega... Read More
4432 Mt. Tabor Church Rd, Dallas, GA
Pickett’s Mill is one of the best preserved Civil War battlefields in the nation. Visitors can travel roads used by Federal and Confederate t... Read More
Intersection of Arnold Mill Road and Hickory Flat Highway, Milton, GA
The Adams Family Cemetery is located just south of the intersection of Arnold Mill Road and Hickory Flat Highway. This is the resting place for Mil... Read More
13725 Arnold Mill Road, Milton, GA
Circa late 1830s, homestead of Brigadier General and State Senator Eli McConnell and his wife Savilla Garrison. This house was one of the first in ... Read More
Taylor Road by Taylor Glen Road, Milton, GA
The Darter Chapel Cemetery is located on Taylor Road by Taylor Glen Road. This Cemetery is associated with the Birmingham United Methodist Church. Read More
Hickory Flat Road and Old Bullpen Road, Milton, GA
The Birmingham Baptist Church Cemetery is located off of Hickory Flat Road and Old Bullpen Road. Read More
15800 Birmingham Highway, Milton, GA
Formerly known as the Old Birmingham Hotel, the building was constructed by Thomas B. Newton, Jr. around 1865. It originally stood next to Hickory ... Read More
Birmingham Road by the Henderson Road Intersection, Milton, GA
The Byrd Family Cemetery is located on Birmingham Road by the Henderson Road intersection. Read More
Cox Road and Ebenezer Road Intersection, Milton, GA
Union Primitive Baptist Cemetery is located close to the Cox Road and Ebenezer Road intersection. Read More
12890 Arnold Mill Road, Roswell, GA
“About” EbenezerEbenezer Cemetery is a lovely country cemetery located on what is now one of the busiest corners in the Milton/Roswell,... Read More
1150 Birmingham Road, Milton, GA
Circa 1896. Early in the 20th Century, this house was owned by William Henry (Will) Nix (1886-1953) and Clara Maddox Nix. Clara was the daughter of... Read More
Birmingham Road intersection off of Cemetery Road, Milton, GA
Boiling Springs Primitive Baptist Church is located west of the Freemanville Road and Birmingham Road intersection off of Cemetery Road. Read More
1200 Birmingham Road, Milton, GA
In November 1837 ten original members chartered the Articles of Boiling Springs Primitive Baptist Church, the first church of its denomination in N... Read More
14500 Providence Rd, Milton, GA
The original church building, a log cabin, was constructed by Abner Phillips and Joseph Walker. The first organized service took place on December ... Read More
Crabapple Road, Milton, GA
Circa 1837. James Dorris (1801-1877) moved to Crabapple from South Carolina around 1834. In 1836 he purchased a 40-acre lot for $65. Dorris, with C... Read More
Birmingham Road, Milton, GA
About Us:The Milton Fields Cemetery is the newest cemetery in Milton and was established in 2009. It is located on Birmingham Road. Read More
Show More
Search in a different zip code / city: